- Due to numerous life-threatening allergies, snacks in the classrooms are limited to those on the Safe Snack List on the school website. Classroom teachers will communicate specific guidelines. The Safe Snack List can also be found on the school website.
- Snack trash must be disposed of properly.
- Ranch Creek welcomes and encourages parents, siblings, grandparents, and others to join their children in the lunchroom during lunch.
- Please keep in mind that all lunchroom diners will adhere to the school’s allergy safety practices.
Birthdays are special! If you want to recognize your student's birthday at school, please consider:
- Donating a book to the classroom library
- Donating a book to the school library
- Pencils for the class
- Non-edible party favors (please, no balloons for a variety of safety reasons)
Please contact Becky France, Assistant Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions
• Invitations to birthday parties outside of school may be distributed at school only if every student in the class is invited.