I hope this has been a great week for all of you. There is just one more week before our Thanksgiving break, but we do still have some exciting things happening here at Ranch Creek! As a reminder, we are continuing with our Care and Share Food Drive. They will be picking up our donation on Wednesday, so there is still time to donate.
The Scholastic Book Fair is next week, November 16-20! Students can view books during school hours; parents can look at available books online at the Ranch Creek Book Fair website and get all the info you need (including an online order form if you prefer to order that way!). Remember, payment is ONLY through eWallet so make sure to set up your payment today! We are excited for this opportunity to bring books to students and families and to help you with holiday shopping!
Next week specials is a A Week.
From the PTA-
• Thank you to everyone who came out to decorate the school sidewalks for the teachers and staff! They really appreciated seeing all of your chalk artwork!
• It's time to restock the staff lounge with lots of yummy snacks and drinks! It was a great success last month and the teachers and staff really appreciated it! Due to COVID, we need to provide individually wrapped store-bought items. Please click on the link to view the available slots. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C44AEAE28A5FD0-stock1 The rolling carts will be set up for drop-off at the front entrance to the school on Monday, November 16th before and after school. Thank you!
• There is still one more day for the Curbside Dream Dinners! Please click on the link below to sign up:
Saturday, November 14 th @ 9:00am – https://dreamdinners.com/session/862993
Choose 3 medium meals from our November fundraiser menu: Coconut Shrimp with Tropical Chili Sauce, Chicken Costoletta with Almond Green Beans, Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches on French Rolls, Roasted Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Bites, or Classic Chicken Cacciatore with Linguine.
*Please remember, only one fundraising order per household
• Upcoming Dates:
o Nov. 14 - Dream Dinners Fundraiser
o Nov. 16 - Stock the Staff Lounge
This year, you will be hearing a lot about Schoology. This is the platform our teachers will be using to provide you with classroom information and resources. This is also the platform we will use if we need to transition to online learning. I encourage you to login into Schoology and get acquainted with the site.
Parent/Guardian Access to 20Learn, powered by Schoology:
View the 4-minute video tutorial or
View the written step-by-step directions
Need Additional Help?
• To reset your parent IC password from https://www.asd20.org/, select LOGINS and Password Reset or visit the Help Desk webpage https://www.asd20.org/help-desk
• For other technical questions please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-234-1777.
American Furniture Warehouse-
This year, we are continuing our partnership with American Family Furniture. Anytime you purchase something at the store or online, if you mention our school, we will get money back for our students. Please support us when you are shopping!
Our PTA has signed up for King Soopers Community Rewards. Just link your card to Ranch Creek Elementary School, and a percentage of your spending is automatically returned to us. Thank you for supporting our school!
Nov. 23rd-27th- Thanksgiving Break
Ranch Creek Elementary School
IB WORLD SCHOOL – COLEGIO DEL MUNDO
Academy School District 20